Click HERE to apply
This job holder is responsible for development of industrial/ commercial customer base, gas & equipment sales and providing gas solutions
Minimum Qualification: HND
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 4 years
- To prospect and appoint new distributor / dealer / POS channel to deliver the targeted volume. To increase the LPG cylinder sales volume as per plan, through distributors, POS and key accounts network.
- To increase the LPG cylinder sales volume as per plan, through distributors, POS and key accounts network.
- Manage and motivate the existing distributors and POS to achieve LPG volume
- To build relationship and subsequently earn volume share from accounts serviced by competition
- To train the customers, channel partners and their staff to deliver customer value proposition
- Adhere to Contact Plan and timely submission of Reports
- Market mapping and route planning
- Track and report competition activities/ market information
- To identify and propose short and long term sales and marketing strategy for management consideration and approval
- To manage and update the customer data base and market potential
- Co-ordination with filling plants and channel partners for proper delivery planning to ensure service levels are not affected
- Coordinate with Warehouse in charge and tracking of cylinder moment
- Compliance with statutory requirements including Local, State and Federal Government
- Laise wit local channel partners/ customers to enure they understand compliance regulations, operational modalities and HSE requirements
- To manage and liaise with regulatory agencies (DPR, SON, etc) and other government agencies both at state and local government levels.
- To act in the capacity of protocol officer for the company in Kano State and it’s environ
- Ensure the sales and non-sales objectives of the company is achieved